Registrations are now being accepted for the 2015 Butterfly Brunch to be held on Saturday, March 7, 2015, featuring domestic violence survivor and advocate Teri Jendusa-Nicolai. Teri will share her story, Left for Dead | Finding God in the Midst of Tragedy.
- Registration and coffee hour from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Brunch and presentations from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Registration Cost*:
- Standard $40.00 postmarked before February 17, $50.00 after
- Seniors (60 and older) $35.00 postmarked before February 17, $50.00 after
- Students $20.00
- Members: Free with annual membership ($100.00)
All proceeds benefit scholarships and leadership initiatives at Wisconsin Lutheran College.